- In April, we received the People's Choice Award from the Expect More Arizona's Tour of Excellence, competing against 200 other education programs, schools, and after school programs around Arizona.
- Our football team placed 2nd in the NYS league this year and traveled to San Diego for a tournament.
- We received grant funding for being a High Quality After school Program from United Way
- We had 130 students with over 40 students on our waiting list
- We added a High School Internship Program
- Higher Ground added 1 full time staff member and 2 part time staff members.
- We sent over 12 kids to 2 different Jujutsu tournaments, including our first Higher Ground Open in April.
- 93% of our students improved their grades
- 81% increased their self esteem
- 72% learned leadership skills
- 70% of our students learned a new skill at Higher Ground
- 87% of our students developed healthier habits.
- 73% of our students improved their social skills.
- We teamed up with Undisputed.
- We began holding Financial Prosperity Classes and participated in free income tax assistance workshops in partnership with United Way.